Welcome to the Parts Center at Mercedes-Benz of Elmbrook
We have extended our parts department hours from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 7:30 am to 6:00 pm on Fridays. We are also open from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays. We also offer a home delivery service.
To ensure that you only receive superior customer service at our dealership, we employ a knowledgeable parts staff that is committed to preserving the luxury and performance of your Mercedes-Benz model. To accomplish this, we have an extensive stock of parts, tires, apparel, and accessories available, with the ability to order anything your vehicle may need that we don't already have in-stock at our parts center. To request a part, simply complete the form listed on this page. After we receive your request, our auto parts team will make sure you find exactly what you need. Have any questions along the way, our expert staff is here to answer all of your parts inquiries. Please contact us at 888-691-7435 should you need any assistance.
Updated Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Service Parts and Accessories Warranty
We are pleased to announce that effective January 1, 2017 the Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Service Parts and Accessories Limited Warranty has been changed from 12 months/unlimited miles to 24 months/unlimited miles. The new warranty periods are as follows:
- 24 months/unlimited mileage, from date of purchase
- Transmissions are warranted for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first, from date of purchase
- Engines and long blocks are warranted for 48 months or 50,000 miles (36 month or 36,000 miles for Sprinter), whichever comes first, from date of installation
Genuine Mercedes-Benz Remanufactured Parts Limited Warranty Coverage
Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts have the same limited warranty coverage that applies to new Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts.*
Warranty Coverage Period
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the part or accessory (passenger car or light truck, as applicable). The dealer must be provided with the customer's copy of the original sales receipt on counter sales or the customer's copy of the repair order on dealer installations to validate the date of purchase.
No-Charge Warranty Repair
Warranty repair will be made at no charge for parts and labor when performed at an authorized Mercedes-Benz Center (passenger car or light truck, as applicable).
· Defects. Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) warrants to the original purchaser and each subsequent owner of a Genuine Mercedes-Benz Part, equipment, or factory approved accessory - except tires - to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Parts must be installed on a Mercedes-Benz vehicle operated in the USA under normal use and service.
· Warranty period. The Limited Warranty covers 12 months and unlimited mileage from date of purchase
· Transmissions. The Limited Warranty covers 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first, from date of purchase.
Engines and long blocks. The Limited Warranty covers 48 months or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, from date of installation.
Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts and Accessories Will Keep Your Vehicle Running Smoothly
For informational videos on select Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts, check out our Parts Videos page! If you need assistance with replacing a part, tires or an accessory, our service center can assist you with the help of our certified Mercedes-Benz technicians. Before you make an appointment, be sure to browse our current service offers to see if you can acquire savings on your next trip to our parts or service center.
When it comes time to visit our parts or service center, you can find us conveniently located at 2230 East Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha, Wisconsin - easily accessible from Milwaukee, Mequon, Brookfield, Wauwatosa, Oconomowoc, Delafield, Racine, Kenosha, Hartford, Madison, Lake Mills, Jefferson, Watertown, Lake Geneva, East Troy, Mukwonago, and Hartland.